Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

The Viking Village

I am in  a  Viking Village. It's beside a green mountain and a river.


I can see fire on the end of sticks. I can taste the smoke in the back of my throat. 


The villages are making sharp and shiny  swords and shield. 


The villagers are closing their doors .I can hear banging noises . There is food cooking. I can see old barracks falling down. 

I can feel the Dust for  floor .The river is a pretty green with green grass around it and fishes going up and down 


My personal comment :I felt very hot because of the torches .

 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Suvali for sharing your learning with us.
    You used some powerful words.I like the way you described the floor.It made me want to scuff my feet to see if I could make dust rise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suvali I like that you put some powerful words thank you for shareing with us.

    from Zeinab

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.